Airforce Delta Storm Secrets
- Remove interlacing during cutscene/replay: Hold black button while cutscene/replay loads
- Remove cinemascoping/TV filter during cutscene/replay: Hold white button while cutscene/replay loads
Toggle mission start altitude: Hold X while loading a mission to start at low altitude, hold Y to start at high altitude.Force Intercept Mission Selection: Hold X while loading an intercept mission to force the game to load low altitude intercept missions (i.e Engaging the Enemy B or C, Campaign B or C), hold Y to force the game to load high altitude intercept missions (i.e Engaging the Enemy A, Campaign A). Only available on new game+ campaign. On intercept free missions, it'll override starting altitude instead.
Planes unlocked from Free Mission
Needs more research about this though
Update 1: Unlocked planes are only available for Free Mission, you still need to manually buy them from the respective airbase in Campaign.
- The Rising Threat - Rafale C, Rafale B (presumed Super Rafale as well)
- Engaging the Enemy B - T-4
- Campaign B - F-20 Tigershark
- Campaign C - JAS 39 Gripen
- Between the Sea and the Sky C - Tornado IDS and Tornado ADV (presumed Tornado F3 as well)
- Fight of the Sea Eagles C - AV-8B Harrier II and SeaHarrier F/A2
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.