|This page refers to the FLINT-ROCK's special weapon. If you are looking for the Axelay's special weapon, see "Homing Laser".|
- "This is a laser that goes straight and penetrates. It's powerful."
- ―Harry's description of this weapon in the shop.
The Laser is a unique special weapon in Airforce Delta Strike which can only be used by the FLINT-ROCK. It is, ostensibly, a slightly altered Multi-Lock Air-to-Air Missile. This weapon, when selected, doesn't modify the HUD in any meaningful way, aside from the weapon swap.
The Laser is, basically, a superior ML-AAM. The improvement mostly comes from accuracy; this weapon is much more accurate than the normal ML-AAM. As a result, it can be used much more effectively on mobile targets, and it possesses the same increased damage as the ML-AAM. However, this comes at a slight trade-off; the Laser has a slightly worse lock-on range than the ML-AAM; the same as a normal missile. However, the improved accuracy more than makes up for this. Thanks to the high damage and good accuracy, this is great for taking out multiple aircraft at once. This weapon's performance is also identical to the Axelay's Homing Laser.
- Great for anti air
- Deals heavy damage
- Multi locking
- Better accuracy than ML-AAMs
- Lots of ammo, moreso than the ML-AAM; 100 shots
- Cannot be used on ground targets
- Lower range than ML-AAMs
- In the stat table, this special weapon is spelled "Lazer" whereas in the shop, it is spelled as "Laser".
- The only differences between this weapon and the Axelay's Homing Laser is the appearance and the price; the FLINT-ROCK's Laser is yellow, while the Axelay's Homing Laser is red. Meanwhile, the Laser is 80,000 credits while the Homing Laser is cheaper at 70,000 credits.
- Harry's description is fairly inaccurate; this weapon is a homing weapon that can NOT penetrate enemies.