- "This is a high-performance missile specific to ground targets. But beware that this can only be used for targets in[sic] the ground."
- ―Harry's description of this weapon in the shop.
This weapon costs a fairly hefty amount of money, 70,000 credits for most craft.
A very decent special weapon. This weapon is best used against hard-targets that take many normal missiles to destroy, a trait that is actually rather common in this game. Tracking isn't much of an issue for this weapon, but it still has decent homing just in case. The only major downside to this is that, unlike bombs, there is no cash bonus with this weapon.
- Great at anti ground operations
- Deals heavy damage to all ground targets, generally one-shots all ground enemies
- Lack of worry over tracking since ground targets are stationary, for the most part
- Can only be used on ground targets
- Only 20 missiles for most craft
- Bombs are more efficient at dealing with groups of ground targets